Friday, June 26, 2015

His Response

His response.  It is beautiful. Please refer to the rest of the blog to understand what he is talking about.  

I've attempted to engage you about money you owe me and to get returned items and money that you've stolen from me. You've ignored each of these requests. Here's a list: 
Heather's iPhone I'm still paying for:                      $649.99
Heather's Samsung Galaxy I'm still paying for:              $579.99
Hannah's iPhone Heather took and didn't return:             $199
Electric payments Heather stole and didn't return:              $450 
Heather's lawyer fees I paid:                               $440 
Un-refunded  Earnest Money (she cancelled sale): $500
Inspection costs (she cancelled sale):              $450
Total:                                              $3268.98

You've demanded reimbursements for treatments and therapy which I have not approved and which you didn't even inform me of until much later, despite the fact that it's required in the parenting agreement. I'm not paying for any of those, so if you'd like to be reimbursed, remove each of those from your calculations.  
I never received a federal refund, so obviously you're not getting reimbursed for something I didn't receive. Talk to the IRS if you want to complain about it. You can find their number at IRS.gov.
I did receive an Ohio refund and I'll give you your portion of that once you pay the rest of what you owe me ($3258.98). Your total is $176.68. Here is it broken down:

Total Ohio Return:                          $461
Her Ohio refund:                            $230.50
TurboTax cost:                              -$107.23
Heather's part of TurboTax:                 -$53.62
I owe her:                              $176.88

I owe lots of debt to lots of people. You're actually dead last on my list to pay, partly because you've garnished 75% of my monthly wages already, but mostly because you have been an enormous twat. You are the only one that has ever involved the court, so basically fuck off in all the ways you can imagine fucking off. 

Smoochies, 

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment