Thursday, February 5, 2015

I know I am nit picking

August 29, 2014


            I found out why Adam is out of town this weekend.  He went on vacation to Dragon Con in Atlanta.  I have lost track of how many times he has told me I am selfish and neglect the children.  I am so tired of the hypocrisy, of the double standard and different rules.  I am really tired of Adam using me as a free babysitter.  I’m not saying that I don’t love every extra second I get with the kids, but he doesn’t ask me if I am available instead he tells me he will be gone.  He doesn’t tell me why or where.  The kids tell me that information.  I assumed he was on a business trip since he is “living in the poor house” so I was very surprised when the kids offered up this info.  He isn’t giving me any monetary support and he isn’t providing grocery money for the days he would normally feed them.  I am wondering if littlest’s meltdown this week had anything to do with him being aware that he wouldn’t get to see Adam for two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment